JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL STUDIES
CALL FOR PAPERS
The editors at the Journal of Developmental Studies are now accepting manuscripts! We welcome high-quality submissions from all perspectives of the discipline. We are especially open to submissions from all branches of heterodox economics, including Post Keynesian, Institutionalist, Marxian, Austrian, and Classical Political Economy.
Papers should be sent to [email protected] with a covering letter stating the journal you want the paper to be considered for publication.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 5-7 days.
- After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
- Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
- Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
- The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
- After the final review process if the paper will be accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
Prof. Samuel Madike Nzotta
Department of Financial Management
Federal University of Technology ,Owerri
Imo State , Nigeria.
Editorial Board Members
Prof. AMADASUN, Akongbowa
Department of Public Administration,
Federal University, Wukari,
Taraba State, Nigeria.
Prof. Steve Ibenta
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka, Anambra State,
PROF. ANEKE, Joseph
Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Sciences,
Coal City University Enugu, Enugu State,
Prof. JUMARE, Bashir Mohammed
Faculty of Administration,
Ahmadu Bello University,
Prof. CHECHET, Ishaya Luka
Faculty of Administration, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria,
Kaduna State, Nigeria
Nasarawa State University, Keffi,
Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
Prof.UMAR, Muhammad Sani
Administration in the Faculty of Management Sciences,
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto ,
Sokoto State, Nigeria.