AFRICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
MEMBERS OF EDITORIAL BOARD
Prof. UNEKWE, Prince,
College of Medicine
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus.
Prof. NJOKANMA, Fidelis
Lagos State University College of Medicine, Ikeja.
Prof. ODEBODE, Olugbenga
College of Health Sciences,
University of Ilorin.
Prof. SANI, Mahmoud
Faculty of Clinical Sciences,
Bayero University Kano.
CALL FOR PAPERS
This is a general call for scientific papers to be submitted for publication in African Journal of Medical Sciences. It is a forum for researchers, medical practitioners and other professionals to record, publish, and share ideas and research findings that serve to enhance the understanding of the aetiology, symptoms, diagnosis, prevention, control and management of human disease conditions.
The African Journal of Medical Sciences publishes original scientific research reports, case reports, short communications, letters to the editor and reviews, which cover significant new findings in all areas of medical, biomedical and health sciences (including epidemiology, public and environmental health). Book reviews, scientific news and conference proceedings are published on special request.
Papers should be sent to [email protected] with a covering letter stating the journal you want the paper to be considered for publication.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 5-7 days.
- After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
- Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
- Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
- The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
- After the final review process if the paper will be accepted we will send a payment request to the author.